Monday, August 8, 2011

Finals Week- yuck!!

So last week was finals week. I feel like I'm cussing when I say the words 'finals week.' It was pretty bad. I was stressed all week, cramming. I don't feel very good about how they went either. Oh well. I don't think I'll have to take anything twice. That's what counts, right?? Ha ha. Ok ok, that's not all that counts. I do want good grades. Anywho, what does this have to do with running you ask? Well, I put off running all week because I was studying every free minute I had. I haven't run in about a week and a half. No good! I did do Yoga yesterday though, and golfed. Oh, and did a river run with Dave and some friends. It was so fun. I'm not sure if my abs hurt from all the laughing or from the physical exertion. I will be back to the gym tomorrow though. Yay!
I just found out there is a mini-tri that you can do called a novice. It is only like a mile and a half run. This is much more likely to actually happen with my school schedule. Sweetness!

No comments:

Post a Comment