Monday, May 10, 2010

Easy as Pie!

Holy crap! I ran my 5k on Saturday and I was scared. I was thinking I would be just so awfully tired and have a hard time finishing. It was actually quite the opposite. I didn't have a hard time running the whole way and when I got to the finish line I was like......really? That's it?? We're done? I feel like I could have run a 10k and I haven't even trained for that. Do I feel a new goal for a 10k coming on?? I think I do =) Anyways, it was the Race for the Cure 5k, for the Breast Cancer Foundation and it was very touching to see all of the support and people out there for a good cause. It was so fun and I can't wait till my next one!!! (I'm now on the lookout for the next 5k that strikes my interest, hopefully it will be soon! I'm ready!).

No comments:

Post a Comment