Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New Adventures, yet again...

So, two weeks ago i went to Moab with my best pal Michelle and her dad. When we got there, Michelle and her dad said, "let's go do some hiking." I'm ALWAYS down for hiking. It's one of my favorite things. I have seen some amazing things and had some amazing experiences while hiking. So, they decided to take me to Arches National Park. I had no idea what I was in for.......I had no idea that was where DELICATE ARCH WAS!!! I must be sheltered... but I was soooo excited. I suddenly was about to see one of the wonders of the world. Well, not before a nice long hike of course ;) I also love taking pictures and have taken my most favorite pictures ever while hiking. Here are some shots I got while on the hike to Delicate Arch...
Hiking is just a great way to enjoy yourself while you are getting exercise!!! I joined a hiking group last summer and we went hiking every week. I will be going with them as often as I can this year, as well. I think that with Yoga and Hiking, I have really foung two things that I completely enjoy that will help keep me fit throughout my life. Next step...Timpanogos Caves Hike!! That one can be a little tough but so fun and totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment