Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New shoes, new adventure!

I ran for 20 minutes straight last night. I haven't done that in a while. I usually walk inbetween running. It wasn't the easiest thing ever, but I'm ready to do it again! It feels soooo good to run. Oh man, I love it. Oh, and PS- I LOVE MY NEW RUNNING SHOES. They are my babies. I feel as excited as you feel when you get a new car. And this is much cheaper. Ha ha. Not cheap exactly, but much cheaper than a car! ;) So I ran in them for the first time last night and I loved life. I think my first 5k will be on May 1st. I can't do the one this weekend like I wanted to because I totally overlooked the fact that I have an 8 AM CALCULUS CLASS ON SATURDAYS. Remind me again why I signed up for that??? Yeah I don't remember either. Anyway, it will be over in about two weeks, so I'll be able to start my 5k adventures. Very excited. And nervous.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous, I've always wanted to do a 5K. One day, one day. What kind of shoes did you get? I wish I had a reason to get new shoes but if you haven't noticed, I kinda have a blog about saving money and I haven't done so well lately ;) hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got some Saucony's. i cant remember what kind but I just love them! They were expensive too! =( maybe one day we can run a 5k together! yeah yeah yeah.

    ReplyDelete