Monday, April 5, 2010

You go, grandpa!

I just wanted to say that my grandpa is pretty kick ass. My brother, my grandpa, and myself went skiing yesterday and he is 75 years old!!! He only made it down two runs this time, but has had a few mishaps helath-wise in the past year that he is still recovering from (a car accident and a surgery.) He is so crazy and cool and I just hope that I'll still be skiing when I'm his age!!! The snow was pretty good. Pretty powdery, which can be good and bad. We went to Snowbird and the slopes weren't all that crowded. Very nice. I had a lot of fun and my brother and I are going to try and make it up there one more time in the next couple weeks. Skiing is fun and great exercise and I LOVE IT!!!

PS- I haven't had the motivation to make it to Yoga for the past couple weeks. Let's hope I can go this week, since my friend is wanting to go with me. The buddy system is the best system!!! Much more motivating when you know someone besides just yourself, is planning on you going.

No comments:

Post a Comment