Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Yoga

I'm so excited to go to Yoga tonight. It's funny how if you have a friend to go with, it can be so so exciting but if you have to go alone and don't have motivation it can feel like you're dreading going. I'm excited. I hope i hurt as bad tomorrow as I did last time. I always hate it how you do something new and your muscles hurt SO bad, and then you try it again and get no sore muscles. I do think it's pretty cool how hard you can work yourself just by using your own body! Last time I went to this Yoga class, there was a surfer dude in back of me who kept making sex noises and the teacher ended up saying "I think I'm going to record this class and sell it to a phone sex company!" Ha ha. Made me laugh, cuz we all knew she was talking about the awkward guy in back of me who couldn't keep the noises in. I had to keep stopping cuz what they were doing was so hard, and one time I looked around and this guy was just chillin on his head. Like, he was doing a head stand. People are nuts! Next week, I'm going with the same friend to a Pilates class for my first time! And I've been trying to get out running lately so I can run the 5k on April 17th. I think I'm gonna go for it and just try my best!

PS-I think I'm going to take a picture of my pantry and post it soon. It might bring some laughs cuz of all the crap I have in there!! I really am like a 5 year old with my treats. TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment