Friday, April 16, 2010

Race for the Cure!

I have officially signed up for my 1st 5k. YIKES!!! Yikes is what first comes to my mind. lol. It's in about two weeks. I don't think I'm going to be able to run this weekend, which sucks. I can barely walk up and down the stairs right now.....so yeah. Pilates, you rock my world but make it difficult to physically function like a normal person in every day life. But I will be seeing you again, hopefully very soon. This is the machine that we used.......

Doesn't it just look like a device used to torture POW's? It scares me. I still love it though cuz I know It's turning my flab into fab...ness. Or something. I told my teacher how much I loved it and that I wanted to get one. Then, I asked her how much they were. Oh, only 4 or 5 grand. HOLY SHIT!!! Ok, never mind. I would much rather have one of these in my house than a treadmill or something. But damn it, that's about how much my car is worth. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment